Friday, July 8, 2011

Shakira Makes Baby Plans for Post-World Tour

Shakira Makes Baby Plans for Post-World Tour
© Big Pictures/Bauer-Griffin
The 'Gypsy' singer shares what she has in mind over starting a family, saying 'My plan is to do a world tour and then to think about having a baby.'
Although admitting to have no plan in tying the knot with long-time boyfriend Antonio de la Rua, Shakira is looking forward to start a family. The "Gypsy" singer recently opened up that she has been thinking about having a baby when she is done with her upcoming world tour promoting latest album "She Wolf".

"My plan is to do a world tour and then to think about having a baby," the 33-year-old spilled her baby plans. The singer who was recently rumored having a romantic relationship with tennis star Rafael Nadal added, "My body clock isn't going crazy, but I feel ready. My body feels ready. Antonio and I have talked about it and it's the next step for us."

Shakira has been engaged to Antonio de la Rua since 2001. She recently told News of the World that she has no desire of marrying the son of former Argentinian president Fernando de la Rua. "I told him, 'Let's never get married'. It makes everything so much easier. He is very much like me and he understood what I was saying and now we feel very free and happy," she confessed.

"Our relationship is very romantic and I want to be his eternal girlfriend," she explained. "The idea of wearing a white dress is very romantic, but the real point of marriage is a contract and that is not romantic to me. I also didn't want to be under constant pressure to name a day. Then, after the marriage, the only thing people want to know is when the divorce will be."

No comments:

Post a Comment