Sunday, February 20, 2011

Justin Bieber sneaks a kiss from Cheryl Cole at Brits

Teen pop star Justin Bieber managed to get a kiss from Cheryl Cole as he collected his Brit Award.

The U Smile singer won the International Breakthrough Act prize and admitted he sneaked kisses from Cole, 27, as he went up to collect it.

Accepting his award at London's O2 Arena, Bieber said: 'I don't really know what to say. I want to thank my fans, all you guys are amazing. I want to thank the label over here, and to thank Michael - over here you get an international rep who travels with you all the time, so Mike, come up here, I want to share this with you, you're awesome.'

He later tweeted: 'I got nervous up there and couldn't remember anything. Lol. I did get to kiss Cheryl Cole and Rihanna on my way to the stage. #swag lol.'



No comments:

Post a Comment