Sunday, June 29, 2008

Surgical Day 2

Earl has been moved to a private room (actually the first room he was in on our first visit to Toronto) The phone number is now 416-586-4800 (5900) ext 4381. It is a great room as it is just outside the nurses station (don't worry about the noise, Earl is a diehard earplug wearer) so they are close if he needs them.

I would consider this day a tough day, and he slept pretty much the whole day. He had a few tears in the morning, but once shed they were forgotten. Dr Wunder and his daughter Taryn came to visit and really brightened our day. Earl was presented with a gift from Taryn and when he is craving chocolate he will be rewarded with the toy inside the kindersurprise egg! Could it be an NHL goalie mask?????

Today is a new day and Earl is up and watching TV. Christine goes home today, but I am not sure I can let her. She has been a godsent angel for us and we are thankful that our family back home supported her travel here. She misses the boys and her husband, so I guess I will let her go!

I will update again later.
Love Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment